Etkin Selling

Denver’s Etkin Johnson to Sell Colorado Industrial Portfolio

Aug. 30, 2018 by

The Transaction May Be the Largest Colorado Industrial Sale Based on Recent Deals Denver-based Etkin Johnson is listing for sale a 19-building industrial portfolio totaling 1.95 million square feet spread across Colorado’s Front Range. Denver-based Etkin Johnson Real Estate Partners

Array BioPharma’s Boulder campus sells for $52.3M

Aug. 22, 2018 by

BioMed Realty, a Boston real estate investment and development group, has bought Array BioPharma’s campus in Boulder for $52.3 million, according to a Denver Business Journal report. The four-building property at 3200 Walnut St. totals nearly 150,000 square feet and

Office

Green leasing gains momentum in Denver’s office sector

Jun. 11, 2018 by

Apple, Inc.’s newly-minted second headquarters in Cupertino, California, is setting the bar high for green leasing as it makes a roaring comeback. Consisting of 80 percent green space, the world-class Apple Park houses an employee cafeteria offering fruit from its

Commercial Real Estate

Northwest Corridor Lifestyle Key To Attracting Businesses

May. 23, 2018 by

Companies like Babolat, Sierra Nevada Corp. and CenturyLink are drawn to metro Denver’s northwest corridor because the location allows them to offer their employees an experience and because they have access to a large talent pool between Denver and Boulder. When

Commercial Real Estate

Cluster of 7 buildings in RiNo sells for $50 million-plus

May. 7, 2018 by

Real estate company Edens has purchased seven buildings around Denver Central Market in RiNo. The total purchase price was $50.86 million. Edens is a $6.5 billion real estate owner, operator and developer with properties nationwide, according to the company. “We pride ourselves

Boulder Commercial Real Estate

Boulder will require ground-floor commercial uses on east Pearl Street

May. 2, 2018 by

The Boulder City Council took action on Tuesday that it hopes will prevent the loss of active, first-floor uses on east Pearl Street. In a unanimous vote, the council agreed to require, moving forward, that first floors along Pearl Street

Affordable Housing

Boulder sets affordable housing linkage fee at $30, just shy of country’s highest

Apr. 18, 2018 by

City Council splits 6-3 in late Tuesday night vote The slow-growth majority on the Boulder City Council on Tuesday reversed a significant move made by the previous council, voting to increase by 150 percent the per-square-foot fee that commercial developers

Boulder Commercial Real Estate

Boulder’s aging Diagonal Plaza in line for possible federal tax assist

Apr. 5, 2018 by

Area has been nominated as an “opportunity zone” under new tax law Boulder’s Diagonal Plaza shopping center, which has long struggled to attract and maintain retail tenants, could be a major beneficiary of a new development incentive program. The 24-acre

Part of Denver’s 2nd-tallest office tower sells for $285 million

Apr. 4, 2018 by

A Baltimore-based investment firm purchased 51 percent of the 54-story 1801 California St. tower in downtown Denver for $285 million. According to CBRE, it was a partial interest sale. The building’s full value is $560 million. The remaining 49 percent

Industrial

Competition Is Steep For Denver’s Prime Industrial Locations

Mar. 23, 2018 by

The competition for land is fierce in metro Denver’s hot industrial market, but not any site will do. “Everybody’s out there scrapping for land sites,” Comunale Properties President John Comunale said. “It’s hard to compete. We’re trying to be the

Top