There are four types of management in commercial real estate and Vista Commercial Advisors delivers on all four.
Strategic planning prior to and during ownership will result in a favorable ROI. We assist in creating clear concise goals and putting the team in-place to execute the plan.
◦ Financial Analysis
◦ Long Term (Life of the Hold Period) Planning
◦ Due Diligence Services
◦ Property, Construction, and Project Management Oversight.
◦ Leasing Oversight.
◦ Comprehensive Lease Proposal Analysis and Recommendation.
◦ Capital and Operating Budget Review.
◦ Financing (acquisition and refinance).
◦ Property Tax Value Appeals.
◦ Tenant Retention Programs.
The fun begins with the start of a large in-depth project. The project is only as successful as the team that assists in the creation and completion.
◦ Square Footage Optimization and Analysis.
◦ Site and Building Evaluation.
◦ In-Depth Discovery and Due Diligence.
◦ Site and Building Selection.
◦ Initial Test-Fit Analysis.
◦ Space Planning.
◦ Scheduling and Budgeting.
◦ Construction Management.
◦ 3rd Party Vendor Referrals and Coordination.
◦ Furniture Procurement.
◦ Relocation Management.
◦ Company Transition Event Management.
◦ All Tours Are Broker Escorted.
Without proper day-to-day management, it is very difficult for an owner to achieve the desired results in property appreciation and a successful leasing campaign.
◦ Annual Budgets.
◦ Tenant Summaries (lease review and interview).
◦ Tenant Reports (lease rights, problem area, etc.).
◦ Tenant Relationship and Retention.
◦ Regular Site Visits and Property Tours.
◦ Bidding of all Maintenance Contracts.
◦ Control of Operating Costs (lowest bid is not always better).
◦ Supervising of all 3rd Party Contractors.
◦ Emergency Contact 24/7.
◦ Rent Collection.
◦ Monthly Invoicing.
◦ End of Year Reconciliation (with regular reviews for Budget vs Actual).
◦ Cash or Accrual Reporting.
◦ Monthly Reports (Physical and Financial).
◦ Online Access to All Reports.
Defining the scope of a project and creating a competitive platform to achieve the desired financial and end results requires years of experience and industry contacts that our team has spent considerable time building.
◦ Establishing a Timeline.
◦ Budget Overview.
◦ Value Engineering.
◦ Weekly Meetings with Entire Team.
◦ Frequent Analysis of Actual Comparison to Budget.
◦ Overseeing the Scheduling of Contractors with Timeline and Order of Operation.
◦ Verification of In-Progress Goals.
◦ Final Walk-Through.
◦ Punch List and Final Close Out of Project.
Serving the Boulder, Denver metropolitan areas and the entire Colorado market.